Saturday, January 23, 2010

Leather Bracelets Women Engraving Is It Unusual For A Man To Wear A Leather Choker? Can He Do So Without Alienating His Peers?

Is it unusual for a man to wear a leather choker? Can he do so without alienating his peers? - leather bracelets women engraving

I am a little punk. I am seventeen years old. It is not uncommon for men to wear leather (eg http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/p ...
2) because I learned that usually do not take on men and women. I do not know if that's true, but. I do not know what led to the school because the teachers could look at me funny and did not want to alienate any of my friends / colleagues. I wear a black bracelet with a ring filled in the middle, and one with a wide variety of steel rings around him. It is a bracelet, bondage, really. Tell me what you think.

4 comments:

jailing said...

I've had, but I'm a girl ..
Security officer told me it was a gun ...

well, that does not alienate his teammates, not just how you go to kill them, be yourself to act. If you remove all bracelets, then a collar should be no problem.

jailing said...

I've had, but I'm a girl ..
Security officer told me it was a gun ...

well, that does not alienate his teammates, not just how you go to kill them, be yourself to act. If you remove all bracelets, then a collar should be no problem.

claudy_k... said...

Set deep in the throat and not too tight and is distributed in the Four Corners region of men.

sealhand... said...

You have to do what you believe is good for you, if you want, who cares what others think.

Post a Comment