Friday, January 15, 2010

Americana Hotel Niagara Falls Going To Niagara Falls Hotels Americana Waterpark Resort & Spa Hotel Niagara Falls?

Going To Niagara Falls hotels Americana Waterpark Resort & Spa hotel Niagara Falls? - americana hotel niagara falls

Ok im going 7th December, by 10 December remain
Ya gunna be missing school, but who cares ~!
They have this huge indoor water park hotel Firka! Impressive eh?
Im so excited and expect that trivial. It only takes an hour.
So my question.
Who was there?
Is it really funny?
Is it boring?
Oh, and I'm so excited, I can not wait!
What can I do?


Search Hotels Niagara Falls Americana Waterpark Resort & Spa Hotel Niagara Falls on Google

Click the first link ..

4 comments:

Ms. Tepes said...

I give my honest opinion ... It was not big at all. For a hotel, maybe, but not so impressive. It was clean, however, and worth the money if you do not expect flights of the thrill. There are two slides, a wave pool and children's pool.

trinij said...

I know what you mean. really not in the hotel, and ON itsmore that .. its pretty awesome. I have never in the water park itself, but I can tell you that Niagara Falls has a lot to do and how long it'll be fun. Things at their most beautiful walk in the spring or summer, because you can go to tourist areas, but theres a lot of fun to do.

trinij said...

I know what you mean. really not in the hotel, and ON itsmore that .. its pretty awesome. I have never in the water park itself, but I can tell you that Niagara Falls has a lot to do and how long it'll be fun. Things at their most beautiful walk in the spring or summer, because you can go to tourist areas, but theres a lot of fun to do.

ajidamoon the Eh team said...

I would not have my money in the U.S.. It is a small park with water in comparison to some other hotels and it is far from the tourist area, with the next version to all the strip clubs.

Great Wolf Lodge is much better for their money. The Americana is more suitable for small children.

Post a Comment