Saturday, January 16, 2010

Iball Mouse HELP Computer Experts (beacause Of Optical Mouse System Hangs During Booting )?

HELP computer experts (beacause of optical mouse system hangs during booting )? - iball mouse

Hello
I had with a simple USB mouse with the ball.
Yesterday I bought "I, the optical mouse"
Now I am facing a problem with it
If I crash my computer (start only the first-BOOTABLE can see the logo, but then hangs) and does not start
but if I move my USB optical mouse and the computer and boot normally restrat. and then Desktop
The screen then I need to connect the optical mouse, the mouse is operating normally.
How can I solve this problem by hanging


1 --- it is an intelligent mouse I Opti
2 --- I have no driver CD with it
3 --- I'm using Windows XP SP-2 (32 bit)


plz do not tell me to change the optical mouse.

plz give me a solution


I had this issue before and has some tips, but none of them worked (U) check my profile.

3 comments:

The Villain said...

Go to Microsoft Update from the Start menu, and update for Windows XP SP3
And do not buy generic

noknojon said...

The only thing (if you have one)> Control Panel> System> Hardware> Device Manager>
Check whether the mouse Mice and other pointing devices - Drivers Update
If not listed, the computer will not recognize and should be installed @ Control Panel> Add Hardware --
Best of Luck --

· said...

Yes

Go to safe mode. Restart and press F8, long before the welcome screen appears, or make you another.

In Safe Mode, go to Device Manager. See how many are pointing devices. If theres more than one, learn the new and delete the others.

Reboot normally.

This should solve your problem. If not, go to Control Panel by using the old mouse, whether it still works. Open Mouse in Control Panel. Go to the tab for the equipment used. Disconnect the old mouse and plug it again, you should see a change there.

Making all in order. You may have a conflict in Device Manager and if so, will be shown only in Safe Mode.

Post a Comment